This section applies to you if you have ever been registered/licensed to practise in another Canadian jurisdiction (province/territory). If you were previously registered with CRNNL this section does not apply to you, contact [email protected] to renew your licence or membership.
- Complete the Provisional Registration Application in MyCRNNL including application fee ($189.75 includes HST). Application fee will not be refunded once the fee has been processed by the College.
- Request a Verification of Registration(s) from all jurisdictions where you are currently registered/licensed be sent directly to the College.
- Request a Statement Current/Most Recent Employer(s) for all RN employers within last five years. Statement must be sent directly to the College by the employer(s).
- Submit a Certificate of Conduct.
- Allow two to four weeks to process your application. All required documents and forms must be received before an application is reviewed.
- The College will notify you by email that your application for registration has been approved and direct you to apply for licensure or membership.
- To obtain a licence to practise nursing in NL you must apply for initial licensure or membership through MyCRNNL before commencing employment, which includes orientation.
Canadian Applicants who practise without a valid practicing licence will be subject to an Unauthorized Practice Fee ($100/shift worked with no maximum) and subject to discipline where the period of practice exceeds 3 shifts from and including the 1st shift.