Harm Reduction Strategies in Working with Pregnant Women and Parenting Mothers with Substance Use Disorder
This is an ODT Provincial Opioid Dependence Treatment Centre of Excellence presentation.
Please join us for a one hour presentation on Harm Reduction Strategies when working with pregnant women and parenting mothers with Substance Use Disorders.
The goal of this presentation is to increase awareness of stigma and barriers that relate to SUD in pregnant and parenting mothers and identify harm reduction strategies to be implemented in practice. Topics to be covered:
● Define Harm Reduction
● Discuss Additional Challenges Associated with this Aggregate
● Discuss the Impact of Stigma on Substance Use Disorder Mothers
● Discuss Cultural Considerations
● Discuss Harm Reduction Implementation in Practice
● Identify Resources for Mothers with SUD
Questions? Please contact: [email protected] or [email protected]