Here are some ways CRNNL Consultants may assist you:
- understanding how legislation, regulations, standards and other CRNNL documents apply to your practice
- dealing with professional practice issues related to client care
- guiding you to develop problem solving/conflict resolution strategies that you may use in your practice setting
- providing constructive and supportive feedback focused on improvements related to patient safety, work environments, etc.
- collaborating with stakeholders to support a professional practice environment that fosters the delivery of safe, competent, compassionate and ethical client care
- identifying trends and issues which affect the delivery of nursing care
- conducting group education sessions on a variety of topics
Connect with us.