Would you like to contribute to the decisions that govern your professional association and learn more about our regulatory and policy roles? Run for a position on Council, or nominate an RN you feel has the potential to make a valuable contribution to the profession.
Available positions in 2018:
- President Elect
- Central Region Councillor
- Labrador/Grenfell Region Councillor
- Education/Research Councillor
- Administration Councillor
To be a candidate for election you must:
- Hold an ARNNL practicing license in good standing throughout the term of the position.
- Be interested in advancing the professional standards of nursing.
- Be willing to serve a three-year term (2018-21). NOTE: The President-Elect will serve a two-year term (2018-20), followed by a two-year term as President (2020-22).
For a detailed Call for Nominations and criteria, along with nomination forms, please click here.
Deadline for receipt of nominations: 4:30pm on Feb. 12, 2018