SEPTEMBER 23, 2021
Would you like to contribute to the decisions that govern your professional regulatory body? Run for a position on Council or nominate an RN you feel has the potential to make a valuable contribution to the profession.
As per the By-laws, to be a candidate for election you must:
- hold a current practicing licence;
- reside within the province;
- meet the nomination criteria for the position;
- not be the subject of an allegation or have been found guilty of conduct deserving of sanction (as defined by Section 18 of the Act); and
- not be a College staff member or served on Council for a continuous period exceeding nine (9) years.
Any member in good standing (practicing, non-practicing or honorary) is eligible to nominate an RN for a position on Council.
For more information about your role on Council, see details in the Role of Council.
For further details, criteria and links to the online nomination forms, please see the Call for Nominations.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Fitzgerald, Secretary to the Committee on Nominations, at [email protected].
Deadline for receipt of nominations has been extended to 4:30 pm on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.